Parade Entry Fee: This year we are asking all who wish to participate in the parade to donate $5 or more cash or venmo donation to Reedsport Parades. More ways to donate and more info can be found here
* No handing out things. This is a HUGE safety issue, and as our parade is at night it may be hard to see chilren running into the street. If you would like to provide goodies perhaps consider donating to the afterparty.
* Be Sober operating a vehicle. Vehicles and drivers must be completely legal to participate.
* Must remain legally inside a vehicle or on a float during the parade. No walkers due to long distance and dark conditons
* Decorate your ride in holiday style
* Arrive at the starting location 30 minutes early registrations opens at 4:30pm parade starts promptly at 6pm
* All vehicles must be street legal if they aren’t please state so in your application and contact the parade committee for approval(sxs and other atvs are permitted, all vehicles must be capable of at least 15mph and able to idle for long periods), you will not be legally permitted to drive a non street legal vehicle back to staging so please plan for that. There is ample parking at Rainbow Plaza to park your trailer for after the parade.
* No more people than seats available in vehicle per vehicle, all participants must be legally inside their vehicle
* No walking or any other activity outside a vehicle, exceptions may be made for equine groups
* No passing out or throwing treats from your vehicle, we don’t want kids running into the street NO EXCEPTIONS
* Please keep political flags out of the parade, we respect your right to promote any political thing you want any time other than during the parade. This is a holiday parade not a political parade. . If possible please remove any political flags from your vehicle(this does not apply to the American flag or any military or first responder flags)
* Must follow all traffic laws or traffic control officals
* Must have your own liability insurance if you hit ANYTHING you are responsible not the city nor the organizer of this event and a waiver will be required to be singed at the registration booth.
* Please RSVP by filling out our online application or turning a paper application if you are planning on driving in the parade.
*Please do not allow children or pets to run in to the street
*If you do not live in the area public viewing locations are located along the parade route and noted on the parade map.
*Pleas join us after the parade for a family fun event with Santa, cider, and treats